1/1 Photo of Pickled Carrot Salad
Chef MB's Note:
Can't remember where this one came from, but it's easy, refreshing and good! Garlic can be toned up or toned down. The leftovers are absolutely delicious on a sandwich in place of a slaw. And it's something a little different, when you get tired of your regular salads. Please note: cooking time does not reflect chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The original recipe says to cook the carrots in a small amount of water until crisp/tender and drain. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Depends on how crunchy you like your salad.
- 2Place carrots in a serving dish.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients and whisk together well. Pour over carrots, cover and chill for several hours or overnight.
- 4Be sure you serve with a slotted spoon.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pickled Carrot Salad
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.6
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 440.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g