- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 1 cup daikon radish, grated (white radish)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar (or rice vinegar)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix gently carrot, radish, and salt together in a medium bowl. Let stand for 10 minute
- Transfer to a sieve or colandar and rinse.
- Squeeze the mixture to remove excess water.
- Place carrot and radish in a medium bowl.
- Add sugar and vinegar; toss to coat.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours. This is best served chilled.