1/1 Photo of Pickled Carrot & Radish
2 hrs 20 mins
Enduring Gastronomy's Note:
A mainstay of the Vietnamese kitchen. Tangy condiment livens sandwiches, adds complexity to dipping sauces, or can be served on its own. (Eating Well, 2003)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix gently carrot, radish, and salt together in a medium bowl. Let stand for 10 minute
- 2Transfer to a sieve or colandar and rinse.
- 3Squeeze the mixture to remove excess water.
- 4Place carrot and radish in a medium bowl.
- 5Add sugar and vinegar; toss to coat.
- 6Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours. This is best served chilled.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pickled Carrot & Radish
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5