168 hrs 15 mins
southern chef in louisiana's Note:
I love these things,found this recipe in my southen living book--i love Brussels sprouts and here is a neat way to make or preserve them
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour boiling water over the Brussels sprouts, cover and let stand to 10 minutes, drain sprouts and add onions and mushrooms. Mix gently.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients, bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes.
- 3Pour hot vinegar mixture over Brussels sprouts toss gently.
- 4Cover and store in refrigerator for 1 week before serving.
- 5Marinade may be saved and used again.
- 6These can be canned also.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pickled Brussels Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.2
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4725.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 37.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g