Recipe by Derf
A tangy simple pink coleslaw, with a lovely different flavour from chopped pickled beets.
Top Review by Mimi in Maine
I thought that I had written a review for this. I'm so sorry, Derf. It was wonderful. I love pickled beets and never thought to put some in cole slaw. When I did the flavors just took off and I loved it. My husband said that it was pretty good. That is super for him as he likes cole slaw all alone and pickled beets all alone. But I loved it. Thanks so much for posting this.
- 236.59 ml green cabbage, chopped
- 236.59 ml sweet onion, chopped, walla walla is best
- 118.29 ml sweet red pepper, diced small
- 118.29 ml pickled beet, chopped small
- 14.79 ml pickle beet juice
- 44.37 ml no fat mayonnaise
- salt & fresh ground pepper