Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
The yummy taste of pickle wraps with only 1/2 the hassle!
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces Buddig beef, chopped
- 16 ounces baby dill pickles, drained, diced
- 16 ounces Ritz crackers
- Combine softened cream cheese, chopped beef, and diced pickles; mix well.
- Serve with Ritz crackers, chilled or up to room temperature.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
This was different for us, but enjoyed. I used a spicier baby pickle & like the contrast with the creaminess. I blotted the pickles after dicing to remove excess moisture. Made for Spring 2010 pick A Chef.
I love this dip! However, when I made it I thought it looked a little thick with just cream cheese so I threw in a little sour cream. This made it a little more "dip-able". Great with some good garlicky pickles. Yum!
If it's too thick, add some pickle juice. And the best pickles to use are midget dills! I also dip pretzels in this...delicious!