Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Sounds nasty but give it a try. My wife loves this.
Make and share this Pickle Juice Marinade for Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 5 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar (your choice)
- 1 teaspoon dill seed
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 teaspoons salt (not ionized)
- 5 peppercorns
- 1 garlic clove (whole)
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Mix ingredients (except chicken) in pot.
- Boil 10 minutes.
- Cool . Strain.
- Mix with 1 to 2 cups of
- Marinate the chicken 4-6 hours. GRILL.