Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
When I make this dip the whole family devours it. I serve it with plain, ripple potato chips. You won't be disappointed, I promise. Easy to make, only 3 ingredients.
- 6 dill pickles, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temp
- 1⁄4 cup pickle juice, to taste
- Put cream cheese into bowl and stir in pickle juice.
- You can adjust the amount of juice, you are looking for a dip type of consistency.
- Stir in pickles.
- Mix well.
- Chill in refrigerator, if desired.
- Serve with potato chips.
When I make this I use 2 - 8 oz pkgs of cream cheese (one can be light if you wish), 2 tbs of milk, 2 tbs of pickle juice and 8 oz of dill slices chopped fine.
This is so good. Its a pleaser at all the family get togethers. The kids usually get to make this. We always joke that its good because of the kids fingers but if its not made gatherings are not the same. Excellent recipe. simple and good. Thanks!
When I make this I always include 1-2 tb. of finely chopped onion and a dash of salt to the mix. Doing so gives this dip just the right amount of extra flavour.