Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This delicious dip is great served with frito scoops. It has great flavor and a wonderful crunch. You have to try this, it will be the next hit at all parties. I use Claussen pickles, FYI! We love this new and different recipe!
- 2 -8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (32 ounce) jar dill pickles, drained and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Toss together celery, onion and pickles.
- 2. In a seperate bowl blend cream cheese until smooth then add mayonnaise, worcestershire, garlic salt and pepper.
- 3. Add chopped ingredients and mix well.
- 4.Refrigerate for at least two hours or overnight.