1/3 Photos of Pickle Dilly Green Beans
Bill Hilbrich's Note:
An adaptation of my memory of green beans served in a steak house in Omaha Nebraska. The owner's daughter would only tell us that the secret to this sweet sour dish was something that most people throw away. Pictured here with No-Nonsense Chuck Eye steak #238451
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add oil and butter to a large frying pan, heat until melted.
- 2Add onion and saute until nearly transparent.
- 3Add green beans, stirring until heated.
- 4Add pickle juice and dill, stir to coat, and serve hot.
- 5Depending on the pickle juice used, a little sugar might be needed if the dish is too sour for your taste.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pickle Dilly Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.6
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 36.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: