Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe uses two items that can add a lot of flavor, but are often discarded. The liquid in a can of mushrooms and pickle juice. I would not recommend cutting the recipe in half because you need the moisture, however; if you want, you could double the chicken without adjusting the other ingredients.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (OR you could use 1/2 of a Whole Chicken)
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, liquid included (whole or sliced)
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill seed
- Place the chicken in a single layer in a shallow baking dish.
- Dump the mushrooms, with the liquid and the pickle juice and dill seed on top.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees (f) OR 180 degrees (C) OR Gas Mark 4, for 1 hour.