This is super with a grilled steak! Cook time is approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and wash potatoes and cook in salted boiling water until tender.
- 2Drain and mash with the butter and milk.
- 3Beat until light and fluffy.
- 4Season with salt and pepper and fold in the horseradish.
- 5Pour into a buttered casserole, cover with whipped cream, sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
- 6Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven until brown on top.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pickaroon Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.1
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 43.7 mg
- Sodium 99.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 9.4 g