Recipe by HDMac
This is a tasty, easy and wonderful way to use a roast in the crockpot! I hope you find it a winner too!
- 3 -4 lbs boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle Pickapeppa Sauce
- 3 1⁄2 ounces bottles beer
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet on the stove top over medium high heat.
- Brown the meat on all sides.
- Put roast in crockpot.
- Add pickapeppa sauce and beer to skillet.
- Stir to deglaze and cook off some of the alcohol.
- Pour sauce over roast and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- (I have made this without the deglazing step and have wonderful results.).