1/1 Photo of Pick Your Own Berry Upside Down Cake
chef FIFI's Note:
This is a twist from the other upside down cakes. This recipe is simple and tasty. Goes well with a dollop of whip cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1Combine the cake ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- 2Then set aside.
- 3Add Butter to a 9x9 or 10 inch baking pan.
- 4Put butter in a preheated 350 degree oven to melt for about 2 minutes or so.
- 5Then sprinkle 1/2 cup of sugar over the butter that has been melted.
- 6Spoon the thawed and drained berries over the butter and sugar evenly.
- 7Pour cake mixture evenly over berries.
- 8Bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 9After cake is done, place cake plate on top of baking pan and flip.
- 10Let stand for a couple of minutes.
- 11Then open mouth and insert cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pick Your Own Berry Upside Down Cake
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.3
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 39.0 mg
- Sodium 397.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 41.8 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen mixed berries