1/2 Photos of Pick-Your-Flavor Pudding Milk Shakes
I have listed 1/2 package of pudding mix you may adjust to taste, for a stronger flavor use more, chocolate and vanilla are very good! you may serve this right away or refrigerate until ready to serve the mixture will thicken even more while standing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the milk in a blender container.
- 2Add in 1/2 package pudding mix powder and then the ice cream.
- 3Cover and blend on high speed until smooth and creamy (about 10 seconds).
- 4Pour into tall chilled glasses, then top with whipped cream.
- 5Place a long straw into each glass.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pick-Your-Flavor Pudding Milk Shakes
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.0
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 55.2 mg
- Sodium 362.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 9.6 g