1/3 Photos of Pick-Your-Flavor Blender Slushies
I remember making this for my son all summer long, it costs about 6 cents a serving and is a real treat for kids of *all* ages, these are thick and totally refreshing! use any flavor Kool-Aid you desire! You will need a blender to prepeare these
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups ice water (let water sit in ice to get very cold)
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package fruit flavor unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix (use a small package unsweetened)
- 2/3 cup sugar (or use more)
- 4 cups ice cubes (one full tray of ice cubes)
- 1Place all the ingredients in a blender (it will be 2/3 to 3/4's full) place the lid on the blender and process the mixture on HIGH for a full 1 minute.
- 2Stop the blender and mix with a long wooden spoon, look for any unchopped ice cubes, if all the chunks are grated up finely then go ahead and serve.
- 3You may need to process it for another full minute if there are any unchopped ice cubes.
- 4Serve IMMEDIATELY with a spoon to start as the mixture will be thick.
Nutritional Facts for Pick-Your-Flavor Blender Slushies
Serving Size: 1 (1564 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 33.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g