Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good for picky eaters, this lets everyone pick and mix what they want and also saves time. Tweak it however you like: I've just given some suggestions.
- 3 roast bell peppers, sliced
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup steamed carrot, chopped (optional)
- 3 sausages, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, grated (optional)
- 2 baked potatoes, cubed (optional)
- 1 cup fresh tomato, sliced (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, cooked (optional)
- 1⁄2 spring onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup steamed zucchini, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup ground meat, cooked, like ragu (optional)
- 5 slices ham, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup fried tofu, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup sauteed onion, chopped (optional)
- 2 heads roast garlic (optional)
If you like your rice with a little kick
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Serve everything on separate plates.
- Everyone picks what they like and eats it the way they like -- combined, by itself, rolled up in a tortilla, whatever.
- Now, if you like your rice with a little kick then:.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the garlic.
- After a minute, add the spices.
- After two minutes, add the rice and stir thoroughly, until it is coated.