Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
An easy dessert bar. Recipe source unknown.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 ounces instant pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2-1 cup nuts, chopped
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream butter, blend in instant pudding mix.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla. Add flour and baking powder; mix thoroughly.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread in a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until bars feel firm to the touch.
- Cool; cut into small bars or into dessert squares and serve with ice cream or whipped cream.