Recipe by Barb in WNY
My mom use to make the for me and my brother as treats. I made them for my own sun as a friday night treat.
- 8 ounces refrigerated butterflake rolls
- 3⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 7 ounces pepperoni, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F For each tart remove two layers from rolls.
- Flatten in hand and gently pull out to a 4- inch circle.
- Ease into a minature muffin tin.
- To each cup and 1 teaspoon sauce, 2 pepperonu halves and 1 tsp cheese.
- Top with two pepperoni halves crossed.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until deep golden brown on tops ans sides of tarts.Let cool slightly in tins for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.