Barb in WNY's Note:
My mom use to make the for me and my brother as treats. I made them for my own sun as a friday night treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces refrigerated butterflake rolls
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 7 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 1Heat oven to 375°F For each tart remove two layers from rolls.
- 2Flatten in hand and gently pull out to a 4- inch circle.
- 3Ease into a minature muffin tin.
- 4To each cup and 1 teaspoon sauce, 2 pepperonu halves and 1 tsp cheese.
- 5Top with two pepperoni halves crossed.
- 6Bake for 18-20 minutes or until deep golden brown on tops ans sides of tarts.Let cool slightly in tins for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 7Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Piccola Pizza Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.6
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.6 mg
- Sodium 425.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated butterflake rolls