1 hr 20 mins
First had this at a restaurant down south. So yummy! Great way to use carrots in a meal. This is such a nice side dish that I've used it for dinner parties. Everyone thinks it's a sweet potato dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Steam or boil carrots; drain well and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- 3While carrots are still warm, add sugar, baking powder, and vanilla.
- 4Beat with mixer until smooth.
- 5Add flour and mix well; add beaten eggs and mix well.
- 6Add margarine and beat well.
- 7Pour mixture into a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until the top is light golden brown.
- 9Sprinkle lightly over the top with powdered sugar before serving.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Piccadilly's Sweet Carrot Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.4
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 296.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 29.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g