Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A sweet dish from Piccadilly Cafeteria...this is the only way my sisters or I could ever be made to eat carrots! This recipe is slightly different than the others posted here. We usually double it and bake it in a 13x9-inch dish.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs carrots, cooked
- 6 -8 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4-1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Put in food processor until smooth.
- Pour into greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
Thank you so much for posting. I use to order this everytime I went to Picadilly's along with their roast beef w/au jus. My daughter really loves this and for a three year old to eat her carrots! well Thanks a bunch.