Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This little snack is a great way to use up stale bread. Adapted from Breads of the World.
Make and share this Picatostes recipe from Food.com.
- Combine milk and salt.
- Soak the bread cubes in the milk for about 5 minutes.
- Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Dip bread cubes in flour.
- Fry over medium heat until golden.
- Drain again.
- Place on a serving platter and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and cinnamon.