Picante Potato Puffs takes your favorite frozen Simply Potato Southwest Style Hash Browns to make a delicious appetizer. Golden crust puffs filled with picante sauce, Mexican blend cheese, cream cheese, and the star ingredient "Simply Potato Southwest Style Hash Browns". A mouth-watering combination that is out of this world!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 2 cups frozen Simply Potatoes Southwest Style Hash Browns, thawed
- 1 cup picante sauce (medium heat)
- 3/4 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Unroll crescent dough, separate at perforations, creating 4 crescent rectangles. Press perforations to seal. Cut each rectangle into 4 small rectangles, making a total of 16 rectangles. Repeat steps with remaining crescent dough. ( Making a total of 32 small rectangles).
- 3Place 32 crescent rectangles on 2 nonstick cookie sheets.
- 4In a medium bowl, mix Southwest Style shredded Hash Browns, 1/3 cup picante sauce, Mexican Blend cheese, and cream cheese.
- 5Spoon potato picante mixture on half of each crescent rectangle; fold crescent dough over potato filling. Press edges with fork to seal.
- 6Bake 13 to 16 minutes or just until golden brown. Serve warm with remaining picante sauce.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Picante Potato Puffs #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.8
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 57.0 mg
- Sodium 640.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Southwest Style Hash Browns