Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Good use of pork chops and salsa.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil (or garlic olive oil)
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa (good quality)
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork chops and sauté for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes or longer.
My family loved this recipe. Even my extremely picky son ate it. Fast & easy-my kind of recipe. Thanks.
We really loved these. They were easy to make and very tasty. Thank you.
Because of Derf's photo, I made this for friends. WOW! We loved it. Cooked the chops, covered, in a little white wine for about 10 minutes to tenderize and added a dollop of sour cream to serve. THX for posting!