This is quick to prepare, and has great flavors. Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home's Quick Cooking May/June 1999 and Phyllis and Millard Carlson of Gardner, Kansas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the picante sauce into a lightly greased 10 inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- 2Sprinkle with the cheeses and set aside.
- 3In a blender or food processor, process eggs and sour cream until smooth.
- 4Pour over cheese.
- 5Bake at 375 for 20 to 25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 6Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- 7Garnish with tomato and cilantro if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Picante Omelet Pie
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.4
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 242.4 mg
- Sodium 449.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 16.7 g