Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is quick to prepare, and has great flavors. Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home's Quick Cooking May/June 1999 and Phyllis and Millard Carlson of Gardner, Kansas.
- Pour the picante sauce into a lightly greased 10 inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- Sprinkle with the cheeses and set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, process eggs and sour cream until smooth.
- Pour over cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 20 to 25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- Garnish with tomato and cilantro if desired.