It's quick and easy. Tastes great!
Make and share this Picante Meatball Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine beef, 1/2 cup picante sauce, chips and egg.
- Shape into meatballs (approx 15-18) and put into a baking sheet with sides.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through.
- Meanwhile:Warm up remaining 2 cups of picante sauce in a skillet, heating to simmer.
- When meatballs are done add them to the skillet of picante sauce and let them simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve on hoagies with lettuce and cheese.
- I like to have these along with a side of tortilla chips and cheese sauce.