1/1 Photo of Picante Meatball Sandwiches
Chef #161249's Note:
It's quick and easy. Tastes great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine beef, 1/2 cup picante sauce, chips and egg.
- 3Shape into meatballs (approx 15-18) and put into a baking sheet with sides.
- 4Bake 10-15 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through.
- 5Meanwhile:Warm up remaining 2 cups of picante sauce in a skillet, heating to simmer.
- 6When meatballs are done add them to the skillet of picante sauce and let them simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- 7Serve on hoagies with lettuce and cheese.
- 8I like to have these along with a side of tortilla chips and cheese sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Picante Meatball Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.3
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 96.5 mg
- Sodium 974.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 23.2 g