Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Spicy sweet wings with a picante sour cream sauce. Time does not include marinating 1 hour. If you like "HOT", you might want to add some cayenne.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine 3/4 cup picante sauce with catsup, honey and cumin.
- Pour over wings, cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour or more, turning at least once.
- Place wings on a foil lined broiler pan, reserving marinade.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Baste with marinade, bake 15 minutes, brush with marinade and bake another 15 minutes.
- Turn heat up to broil, place pan 6 inches from broiler, cook 2 minutes per side.
- Combine 1/4 cup picante sauce with sour cream and serve with wings.
We really did enjoy these chicken wings. The picante sauce and sour cream really complainted the wings well. Thanks for posting this recipe.