Recipe by Lorac
Spicy sweet wings with a picante sour cream sauce. Time does not include marinating 1 hour. If you like "HOT", you might want to add some cayenne.
- 12 chicken wings, disjointed (freeze tips for soup, about 1 pound)
- 3⁄4 cup hot picante sauce
- 1⁄3 cup catsup
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 cup hot picante sauce
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine 3/4 cup picante sauce with catsup, honey and cumin.
- Pour over wings, cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour or more, turning at least once.
- Place wings on a foil lined broiler pan, reserving marinade.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Baste with marinade, bake 15 minutes, brush with marinade and bake another 15 minutes.
- Turn heat up to broil, place pan 6 inches from broiler, cook 2 minutes per side.
- Combine 1/4 cup picante sauce with sour cream and serve with wings.