Prep 0 mins
Cook 40 mins
Who wouldn't love these enchiladas? They've got chicken, cheese, and picante sauce, all wrrapped up in a tortilla and baked until the cheese is melted and the filling is hot.
- 1 (26 ounce) jar Pace Picante Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced (about 2 Tbsp.)
- Stir 3/4 cup picante sauce, sour cream and chili powder in a medium bowl.
- Stir the picante sauce, chicken and cheese in a large bowl,.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up the tortillas and place seam-side up in a lightly greased 11x8-inch shallow baking dish. Pour the remaining picante sauce over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake at 350F for 40 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the onion.