Recipe by Audrey M
Only 4 WW points.
Top Review by Kathy in Fla
This was very easy to put togerher and was surprisingly good. I did add my own spices to the chicken (personal preference). I served Zesty Corn & Beans #37699 with it. My son asked me to make this atleast once a week. Maybe every other week, but it will be made again and again. Thanks for submitting!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 16 ounces picante sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- cooking spray
- hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in a shallow 2 quart baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the picante sauce, brown sugar and mustard; pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered at 400 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until juices from the chicken run clear.
- Serve over rice.