Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is quick and easy and I'm sure that everyone will like it. Can be a side dish or modified to a main course by adding chicken or beef.
- 2 (12 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- Quarter biscuits and place in a greased 13x9 casserole dish.
- Top with remaining ingredients except cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Top with cheese and bake an additional 10 minutes.
I tried this yesterday, adding ground beef to make a main meal at lunch. It was wonderful!