1/1 Photo of Picadilly's Carrot Souffle
1 hr 25 mins
One of the most-often-requested recipes from Piccadilly Cafeterias. I found it in the online edition of the Baton Rouge Advocate. This is not exactly health-conscious, due to the large amount of sugar, but it is delicious and i guarantee kids will eat these carrots!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam or boil carrots til extra soft& drain well.
- 2While carrots are warm, add sugar, baking powder and vanilla.
- 3Whip with mixer til smooth.
- 4Add flour and mix well.
- 5Whip eggs separately and add to mixture, blending well.
- 6Add margarine and blend well.
- 7Pour mixture into baking dish-ABOUT HALF FULL--as the souffle will rise.
- 8Bake@ 350 about 1 hour or until top is light brown.
- 9Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Picadilly's Carrot Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.8
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 396.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 31.4 g
- Protein 4.8 g