One of the most-often-requested recipes from Piccadilly Cafeterias. I found it in the online edition of the Baton Rouge Advocate. This is not exactly health-conscious, due to the large amount of sugar, but it is delicious and i guarantee kids will eat these carrots!
- Steam or boil carrots til extra soft& drain well.
- While carrots are warm, add sugar, baking powder and vanilla.
- Whip with mixer til smooth.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Whip eggs separately and add to mixture, blending well.
- Add margarine and blend well.
- Pour mixture into baking dish-ABOUT HALF FULL--as the souffle will rise.
- Bake@ 350 about 1 hour or until top is light brown.
- Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar before serving.