Recipe by Pechsth
You have to try this for the holidays. Such a sweet & creamy way to eat your carrots. The top is my favorite part--just a tad crunchy brown.
- 3 1⁄2 lbs baby carrots
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1⁄2 lb margarine
- sifted powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam or boil carrots until extra soft. Drain well.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and vanilla.
- Whip with mixer until smooth.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Whip eggs and add to flour mixture, blend well.
- Add softened margarine to mixture and blend well.
- Pour mixture into baking dish about half full as the soufflé will rise.
- Bake in 400°F degree oven about 45 minutes or until top is a light golden brown.
- Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar over top before serving.