Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Nice dip to serve to family and friends. Indulgence food!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato and green chile mix
- 8 ounces mushrooms (chopped)
- 6 ounces black olives (chopped)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic
- salt and pepper
- In a skillet, brown meat and drain.
- Add onion and sautee until tender.
- In a casserole dish melt cheese, add tomato and chile mix.
- Add ground beef mixture, mushrooms, olives, and spices.
- Mix together and heat through.
- Serve with chips.