Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Our dorm mother made this for us back when they cooked and I love it. Lots of variations can be added
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can beef broth
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup rice, i use uncle bens converted (Won't work with pre-cooked or minute rice)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Mix all together and put in covered baking dish.
- Bake about 1 hour or until all liquid is absorbed at.
- 350 degrees.
- You also can add mushrooms and slivered almonds My family loves it.