Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I needed to use up some orphan fruit that was just lying around, and I've never tried to make a smoothie at home before. (Don't have a blender, just a food processor). Thick and creamy, and you could easily sub other fruits/juices/yogurts in.
- 1 medium banana, frozen, peeled
- 6 strawberries, frozen, tops cut off
- 1⁄8 cup pineapple juice
- 6 ounces strawberry yogurt (I use yoplait thick and creamy light)
- Combine fruits and juice in blender or processor until pureed.
- Add yogurt and combine until desired consistency.