Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
- Puree red peppers.
- Layer 2 sheets phyllo on work surface, brushing each with butter or spray with nonstick spray; leave remaining sheets of phyllo covered with plastic. Place 1 fillet crosswise on the pastry, 5 inches from the narrow end.
- Top with 1 T. puree. fold the 5 inch section of pastry over the salmon and fold in the sides.
- Roll the pastry into a rectangular packet to enclose the salmon.
- Brush with butter on all sides or spray with nonstick spray. Repeat with the remaining pastry and salmon.
- Place packets on baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes until the salmon is cooked through and the pastry is light golcen brown.
- Top with the remaining pepper puree.
Good, easy recipe, but a little dry and lacking in flavor.
my mom recently went on a low sodium diet and the rest of the family isn't used to it yet. We'd been making her separate meals...but not tonight. Everyone loved this. Great with some steamed asparagus and mashed potatoes.
This was so easy to make! With so few ingredients, it's hard to imagine how good this tastes. It was excellent! The only thing I did differently, was to add a tiny bit of salt and pepper to the salmon before wrapping it up. Thanks for the great recipe!