1/2 Photos of Phyllo Wrapped Asparagus
Paulas Home Cooking
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Snap off the tough ends of the asparagus.
- 3Unwrap the phyllo and cut the stack in half lengthwise. Reserve 1 stack for later use. Cover the phyllo with a damp towel to keep it from drying out.
- 4Take 1 sheet of phyllo and brush lightly with some melted butter. Sprinkle with some Parmesan.
- 5Place 2 to 3 asparagus spears on the short end of the sheet. Roll up, jelly-roll style.
- 6Place each piece, seam side down, on a baking sheet. Brush with more melted butter and sprinkle with more Parmesan. Repeat until all the asparagus spears are used up.
- 7Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Phyllo Wrapped Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.7
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 48.0 mg
- Sodium 633.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 9.7 g