1/2 Photos of Phyllo Rolls Filled With Spinach and Chicken
These spinach, chicken stuffed rolls is easier then it looks. Looks like you took hours to make this exquisite dinner. Place slice of the rolls on your favorite chicken gravy served with simple white rice. Or slice into appetizer size slices for fun pickens! This recipe make 2 rolls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Spread for in between layers of phyllo dough
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sliced garlic
- 1/3 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1/3 cup crushed cashews
- 6 sheets phyllo dough (each 14X18, 3 sheets pre roll)
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Mix the melted butter, garlic, breadcrumbs, & cashews (ingredients for the spread between layers of phyllo dough.
- 3) Split in half.
- 4One pre roll.
- 5Mix Spinach Filling ingredients together the Spinach, Egg, onions, cayenne, & Basil.
- 6Split in half.
- 7One pre roll.
- 8Mix chichen and dressing.
- 9Split in half.
- 10Start with one phyllo sheet short side toward you.
- 11Take 1/2 of the butter mixture and spread it on one sheet, repeat laying a sheet of phyllo and the rest of the other half of butter mixture.
- 12Lay the third sheet over the butter mixture.
- 13Place 1/2 of the chicken over the prepared phyllo follow with 1/2 the spinach mixture.
- 14Roll up short end to short end and place on cookie sheet pan.
- 15When rolling remember you are in control so roll firmly.
- 16And tenderly spread the rolls with any butter that escapes onto your hand onto the outside of the rolls.
- 17Repeat with the other half of ingredients to make the other roll.
- 18Bake for 20 minutes.
- 19Slice into quarters for a meal or eighths for an appetizer.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Phyllo Rolls Filled With Spinach and Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 538.9
- Calories from Fat 344
- Total Fat 38.3 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 142.2 mg
- Sodium 528.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 19.3 g