Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Lightly brush a baking sheet with melted butter.
- Place one sheet of phyllo on the baking sheet.
- Lightly brush the phyllo sheet with butter and sprinkle with 1 TBSP Parmesean cheese Add onther sheet of phyllo and press down to adhere sheets together.
- Repeat this process with remaining 8 sheets of phyllo, brushing the final top layer with butter Fold in all sides 1/4 inch to make a border, crimping the corners.
- Spread sun dried tomato sauce over all and follow with the feta cheese and herbs Bake pizza on the middle rack of the oven until it is crisp and golden approx 12-15 minutes Remove from oven and let stand 6 minutes before serving.
This is so good. I served it at a party I had and everyone loved it!! I added a little garlic for extra flavor, and it was wonderful. Thanks for the great recipe