Recipe by Caithi Romeo
Really quick and easy for a snack. Not gourmet but depending on any additions you apply to the recipe they could be! Very yummy though.
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate pasty sheets and spray on one side.
- Put two sheets on top of each other and spread on tomato paste.
- Sprinkle cheese onto them.
- Put other two sheets on top of each other and lay on top.
- Cut 1 inch fingers with a very sharp knife, the entire length of the pastry.
- Twist each finger so each length twists three to four times and lay on a baking sheet.
- Put in oven and cook to pastry's cooking directions.