Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Years ago someone at work served these at a holiday function and the appetizer is requested to make a presence each season. These go fast so be sure to make plenty! One could also serve with hot sauce, salsa, sour cream, etc.
- 45 -52 miniature phyllo cups (3-4 boxes, 15 cups to a box)
- 1 lb sausage, browned and drained
- 1 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 1 1⁄4 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups cheddar cheese (sharp and or or mild)
- 3 ounces chopped black olives (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together and spoon into Phyllo cups.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve promptly as cups tend to lose crispness as they sit.
I use wonton wrappers placed in mini muffin cups instead of the Phyllo cups that are not always available. I also use pepper jack cheese :)!!
Oh my, these are awesome!!! I have actually made them a few times, but just realized that I had never reviewed. Anyway, guarennteed, if you put these out, they will be gone in a flash!
Thanks for the yummy and easy recipe!
These are absolutely delicious. An acquaintance brought them to a holiday party and OMG. I'd leave out the black olives, but otherwise... WOW.