Recipe by Hugs n'Quiches
Years ago someone at work served these at a holiday function and the appetizer is requested to make a presence each season. These go fast so be sure to make plenty! One could also serve with hot sauce, salsa, sour cream, etc.
- 45 -52 miniature phyllo cups (3-4 boxes, 15 cups to a box)
- 1 lb sausage, browned and drained
- 1 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 1 1⁄4 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups cheddar cheese (sharp and or or mild)
- 3 ounces chopped black olives (optional)