A lovely tart like appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 1 sheet of phyllo on work surface, keeping remainder covered with damp towel to prevent drying out.
- 2Brush sheet lightly with some of the butter.
- 3Top with second sheet; brush with butter.
- 4Repeat with third sheet.
- 5Cut lengthwise into 5 strips and crosswise into 6 strips to make 30 squares.
- 6Press each into lightly greased 1 ¾-inch mini-muffin or tart cup.
- 7Bake in centre of 400°F oven until golden, 4 to 5 minutes.
- 8Remove from pan; let cool on rack.
- 9Repeat with remaining phyllo and butter.
- 10In bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
- 11Add tomatoes and parsley.
- 12Spoon goat cheese evenly into phyllo cups.
- 13Spoon tomato mixture over top.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Phyllo Cups With Tomato Goat Cheese Salad
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 25.2
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 3.7 mg
- Sodium 25.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.6 g