1/2 Photos of Phyllo Croutons
A fantastic recipe I got from Food Network and Giada De Laurentiis, she served these on soup, I personally can't get that far and eat them right out of the oven. Simple and so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Line a large heavy baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3Stack the phyllo sheets on a work surface and roll up into a cylinder.
- 4Cut the rolled stacked phyllo sheets crosswise into 1/2-inch-wide sections. Unroll the phyllo sections and toss in a large bowl to separate the strips. Gradually drizzle the butter over the phyllo, tossing constantly to coat. (The phyllo strips might break up into smaller pieces.) Sprinkle the Parmesan over the phyllo and toss gently to coat.
- 5Arrange the phyllo mixture evenly over the prepared baking sheet.
- 6Bake until the mixture is crisp and golden, about 10 minutes.
- 7Cool the phyllo mixture, and then coarsely break it apart into desired pieces.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Phyllo Croutons
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 789.8
- Calories from Fat 458
- Total Fat 50.9 g
- Saturated Fat 29.3 g
- Cholesterol 120.8 mg
- Sodium 1305.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 21.2 g