Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamy blue cheese and garlic dressing. I got this recipe from my future mother-inlaw. This makes a thick dressing so if you want a thinner dressing thin it out with sour cream and mayonnaise. When I made this dressing I used 8oz each sour cream and mayonnaise, 4oz Rondele cheese, 4oz Salemville Amish blue cheese.
- 8 -16 ounces sour cream
- 8 -16 ounces Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 4 -8 ounces rondele garlic & herb spreadable cheese (Alouette can be used)
- 4 -8 ounces solid blue cheese, crumbled (not crumbly)
- garlic powder (optional)
- Mix all ingredients by hand.
- Store this dressing in a Hellmann's mayonnaise jar and it will keep fresh for weeks.