Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamy and Good.
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package Knorr Leek mix
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, chopped, thawed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Combine all ingredients. Chill well.
Very easy to put together and tasty. Nice recipe, thanks for sharing :)
This dip was delicious! I actually let it chill for 24 hours and the ingredients combined into a very flavorful dip. We spooned it onto Kings Hawaiian Bread for an absolutely yummy treat! Made for A/NZ recipe swap.