Recipe by mandabears
Oldie but goodie, I made these for Stephanie's Bat Mitzvah buffet, minus the devilled ham, Underwood had Roast Beef Spread at that time. Good unusual stuffed mushroom recipe. I usually double the recipe.
- 4 1⁄2 ounces deviled ham
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons parsley, minced
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 12 large mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl mix all ingredients together well except for mushrooms and paprika.
- Remove stems from cleaned mushrooms.
- Fill caps with ham mixture.
- Dust tops with paprika.
- Place in a greased baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees or until mushrooms are tender.