Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
I had forgotten all about this recipe...we use to eat it in the 80's when Abalone was so hard to get. Now I believe it has become extinct??
- 4 chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 2 bottles clam juice any size as long as it's enough to cover chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups cracker crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup seasoned flour
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- Pound chicken breasts thin.
- Marinate chicken in clam juice for approximately 24 hours.
- Drain and pat dry chicken. Dredge in flour. Dip in beaten egg and then in crumbs I prefer Panko crumbs over cracker.
- Fry chicken breast.
Quite nice, not a particularly strong seafood flavor. Easy to make.