Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour, all purpose
- 1 lb butter, soft
- 1 cup fruit sugar
- 1 cup rice flour, Sifted
- 1⁄2 lb Belgian chocolate
- Spread the all-purpose flour on a cookie sheet and place under a pre-heated broiler about 4-5 inches from the element.
- Roast the flour, watching it all the time until it is medium brown.
- Turn the flour with a spatula to brown the other side.
- The entire procedure takes about three minutes and gives the flour a rich nutty flavour.
- Let the flour cool.
- Mix the soft butter with the fruit sugar and add the sifted rice flour.
- Fold in the roasted flour and blend well.
- Chop the chocolate into chunks just a little smaller than a sugar cube.
- Mix them into the dough, taking care you don't soften the chocolate too much.
- Shape as desired.
- Bake at 300F for 1 hour.
- Cool, then store in an airtight container.
- Yield depends upon size and shape.