Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 lbs pork, ground
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sage
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mace
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- 3⁄8 teaspoon allspice
- 3⁄8 teaspoon clove, ground
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- Mix well.
- Shape into patties.
- Wrap individually to freeze if desired.
- To prepare, fry as any pork sausage. Will make 24 patties.
- Note: No salt is used in this recipe for diet reasons and so many spices are used I have never noticed the salt being deleted.
Made half a recipe and used half of that in Recipe #347336. BBQ'd the remaining half. Great!
The only change that I made was to add 1/2 of an Habanero and a pinch of red pepper flakes. I needed a hot sausage. The flavor is very tasty.
this is really good. Hubby has had to go on a salt free diet, and this recipe works so well for pizza, which he loves.