1/2 Photos of Phil's Fabulous Beef Jerky
10 hrs 20 mins
The Milocat's Note:
My brother used to make beef jerky and sell it at school. I loved it so much, I would sneak into his room and steal some pieces, since he would make me pay to eat some! This beef jerky is salty, peppery, and a little sweet-- DELICIOUS!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut steak into 1 inch wide by 4 inches long strips. Smaller, leftover pieces will cook well- don't just through them away!
- 2Mix other 8 ingredients together.
- 3Pour mixture over meat.
- 4Coat each piece of meat with marinade.
- 5Marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- 6Place meat on dehydrator trays- do not overlap meat.
- 7Dehydrate at 160 degrees for 10 hours.
- 8Beef jerky will be crispy and dark brown.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Phil's Fabulous Beef Jerky
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.1
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 172.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.8 g