My brother used to make beef jerky and sell it at school. I loved it so much, I would sneak into his room and steal some pieces, since he would make me pay to eat some! This beef jerky is salty, peppery, and a little sweet-- DELICIOUS!
- Cut steak into 1 inch wide by 4 inches long strips. Smaller, leftover pieces will cook well- don't just through them away!
- Mix other 8 ingredients together.
- Pour mixture over meat.
- Coat each piece of meat with marinade.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Place meat on dehydrator trays- do not overlap meat.
- Dehydrate at 160 degrees for 10 hours.
- Beef jerky will be crispy and dark brown.
This was the first jerky recipe I had ever tried. We love it so much, I immediately turned around and made a 2nd batch! Thanks.